Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Would Feel Better if we Had a Boat in Our Garage

It has been raining, no wait, down pouring everyday for about 2 weeks. Yes, we did just have grass planted and have to spend hours a day watering when there is no rain. Buuuut, I am also a stay at home mom to an extremely active almost 4 year old and following his lead 1.5 year old. Life inside everyday is becoming sort of rough. Today it was 95 out. Holy hotness. You couldn't even breathe out there. Our swing set was delivered this week. I have been so. Excited to get it so the kids would have something to do outside. Now I just think about going out with them into my swamp backyard and I think we should hide it in our garage until fall. Okay, enough whining. There is supposed to be a break in the weather this weekend. The neighbors invited us to a splash pad in Powell tomorrow and its only supposed to be 79 with no rain. Yeh! Should be fun.

Everyone came to our house for the 4th. Uncle Aaron set off a boatload of awesome fireworks. It was sprinkling, but still fun. Kids had a blast. DJ also just got his new mower. He and the kids are a little obsessed.

I just wrote like 5 more paragraphs and it didn't save...ugh. I will rewrite tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment